BENEFITS OF TAKING VITAMIN D3
1) Supports healthy bones – Vitamin D3 regulates and controls the body's absorption of calcium and phosphorus, the two compounds that are necessary for strong and healthy bones.
2) Supports a healthy immune system – Vitamin D is well known to help strengthen your immune system and facilitate its normal functions.
3) Balances and uplifts mood – Vitamin D3 has a tremendous effect on supporting positive mood.
4) Supports optimal health of infants – Vitamin D3 plays a vital role in the normal growth and maintenance of the skeletal and immune systems of growing infants. It is essential for the proper development of small children.
5) Supports optimal health during pregnancy – Pregnant women need adequate amounts of vitamin D3 for their own personal well-being and to ensure the healthy development of their babies.
6) Supports healthy respiratory system – Studies suggest that high levels of vitamin D are associated with healthy lung and respiratory functions.
7) Supports healthy brain function – Vitamin D3 regulates the absorption of calcium, which plays a role in transmitting nerve impulses to the brain. Studies also suggest that adequate levels of vitamin D may be linked to optimal cognitive function.