"THE OCEAN'S PERFECT SUPERFOOD"
Spirulina is considered the “perfect superfood” for one good reason: It’s incredibly nutrient-dense. This means it contains high concentrations of nutrients necessary for optimum human health, while remaining relatively low in calories.
Not only that, spirulina boasts one of the highest concentrations of beta-carotene in any food source, not to mention large amounts of protein, essential amino acids, chlorophyll, B vitamins, vitamins A, E, K and even gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) – an essential fatty acid that’s also found in organic hemp seeds.
In addition, spirulina is an excellent source of essential minerals such as iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium, potassium, calcium and copper.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA
SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST FROM SPIRULINA?
- Those who exhibit poor digestion and nutrient assimilation
- Those who want to alkalize their body in a simple and convenient way
- Those looking for a multivitamin in a whole food format
- Those on high-protein diets that would like a more eco-friendly way to meet their protein requirements
- Those who want to improve their iron levels, but don’t want to consume excessive amounts of meats
- Those who are looking to avoid the synthetic chemicals, fillers, GMOs and artificial ingredients used in most commercial multivitamin formulas