Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids (EAAs) are those which must be consumed in the diet in order for them to be present and perform their necessary functions within the body. BrickHouse Nutrition's AthletesRx Essential Amino Acid Formula has the EAAs and more – everything the athlete needs to accelerate recovery, reduce soreness, build muscle, and train harder.
Goal: Post Workout Recovery
Best Time to Take: After Workouts
- PHENYLALANINE: SUPPORTS YOUR ORGANS.
- VALINE: STIMULATES MUSCLE GROWTH.
- LEUCINE: REGULATES BLOOD SUGAR.
- LYSINE: SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION.
- ARGININE: IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION.
- ISOLEUCINE: SUPPORTS MUSCLE TISSUE.
- TRYPTOPHAN: REGULATES MOOD, SLEEP, PAIN.
- METHIONINE: SLOWS CELL AGING.
- THREONINE: FACILITATES FAT METABOLISM.
Take one serving in between meals, prior to, or immediately after workout. For best results take one serving before and immediately after workouts. On non-training days take 1 serving between meals.